One Boulevard, Manchester
60% Units Sold Already
Request Your Free Investment Brochure
One Boulevard - Manchester Canal Residence
One Boulevard boasts a mixture of 42 one bedroom, 96 two bedroom apartments (138 apartments in total) and 19 triplex town houses, all beautifully designed and furnished with the creative flair of timeless beauty with a harmonious balance between function and aesthetics, a distinctive personality, and meticulous attention to detail.
Along with canal and city views, the development also features an onsite gym, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, games room, party & events room, cinema room and a private library. Roof top gardens on 5th & 6th floors provide an open space for BBQ’s or evening drinks.
The apartments are ideally situated to maximise on the appeal of waterfront living in the city.
Investment HighlightsA Striking New Landmark Designed for Living
- Prime waterfront development.
- One bedroom, two bedroom apartments and town houses, all fully furnished & equipped.
- Exclusive array of leisure and lifestyle facilities like, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, games room, library, onsite gym and roof top garden.
- 10 minutes to Manchester city centre.
- Close to key transport hubs with Victoria Station, Media City and Airport are just minutes away.
- Short distance from Spinningfields - Manchester’s prime business and leisure district.
- Well positioned to capitalise on the continued regeneration and expansion of Manchester’s city centre.
- Close to Etihad Football stadium and newly announced Manchester Sports University.
Property: Apartments & Townhouses
Stunning apartments of plush interior specification
All apartments come fully furnished using only the highest quality materials and appliances, and are decorated in a contemporary chic manner.
- Contemporary Brushed Aluminum Frames
- Double Glazed Windows
- Keyless Entry System to all apartments
- Walnut Veneer Internal Doors with Chrome Fittings
- Chrome Ironmongery
- Full length Brushed Aluminum Frames
- Polished Concrete Balcony Floors or Ceramic Tiling
- Chrome Light fitting with Glass Borders
- Gloss MDF contemporary fitted Kitchen with Handless Doors with Soft Closing Profile to all units
- Fan Assisted Oven
- Induction and Extractor Fan
- SMEG Integrated Larder Fridge/Freezer
- Bosch Integrated Washer/Dryer
- Bosch Integrated Dishwasher Bosch Integrated Microwave
- Bedrooms – Chrome Light Fitting
- Bathrooms – Light LED
- Kitchens – Light LED
- Living Room – Light LED
- Hall – LED Light Fitting
- Hallway – Gloss Walnut Floor
- Kitchen and Bathrooms – Ceramic Tiled Floors
- Fully Carpeted Bedrooms
- Contemporary Mosaic and Marble effect Ceramic Fittings
- Large Drench Wall mounted Shower Head Chrome Towel Rail to all Bathrooms and En-suites Integrated Ceramic Floor and Wall Tiles
- Panel Heating
- Heated Towel Rails to all Bathrooms and En-suites
- Telephone Points in the Living Area and Principal Bedroom
- TV Points in Living Area and Principal Bedroom
- WiFi Points
- Sky Pre-wiring to all TV Points
- Contemporary White Switch Plates and Sockets
- Parking Spaces Cycle Storage Bin Store
- Stylish Wallpaper
- High Quality Matt Paint Finish to Common Areas
- Wall Mounted Canvases
- CCTV Entrance System in all Apartments with Automated Door Entry
- Touch Card for Entrance, Lift, Apartment and Car Parking
- Manned Concierge Desk
- CCTV in all Communal Areas and Car Park
- Fire Alarm
- Secure parking space
- Smoke Detectors in all Apartments and Communal Areas
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Games Room
- Roof Top Garden
Manchesters' Most Desirable Neighbourhood
One Boulevard offers the best of all worlds, all within proximity of schools, shops and restaurants.Transport Links:
- Closet Metro station: Ardwick station (5-7 mins walking distance)
- Manchester Victoria: 9 minutes
- Piccadilly Gardens: 6 Minutes
- Salford Quays: 10 Minutes
- Media City: 10 Minutes
- Spinningfield Quarter: 15 minutes
- Northern Quarter: 12 minutes
- Manchester Airport: 22 minutes
- Etihad Stadium: 22 minutes
- Arndale Shopping Centre: 19 minutes
- National Football Museum: 13 minutes
- Manchester Arena: 14 minutes
- Manchester Cathedral: 15 minutes
- Piccadilly Gardens: 14 minutes
- Manchester Town Hall: 20 minutes
- Central Library: 20 minutes
- Manchester Art Gallery: 19 minutes
- Manchester College: 13 minutes
- University of Manchester: 15 minutes
- National Computing Centre: 15 minutes
- Manchester Met. University: 15 minutes
- Manchester United F.C.: 22 minutes