Innovative way to invest in UK franchise
Our specially designed investment packages allow you to invest £250,000 in one of the franchise
and migrate to UK with your family
businesses, which then makes you & your family eligible to apply for the UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
We have done the hard work, so you & your family can focus on preparing for the big move to the UK,
while enjoying the unique benefits & lucrative returns offered by the franchise investment.
- The UK is the International Financial Centre
- Stable & secure economy, strong currency – Pound Sterling
- Profitable business environment
- Unrivalled social welfare system – access to benefits & social funds
- Access to the UK pension scheme
- Free medical care – NHS is the largest public health care system in the world
- Access to UK Education and loans for your family
- Opportunity to apply for British citizenship & British passport, unlocking further unique benefits & privileges
We solved the problem, You enjoy the benefits
If you apply the normal way, getting a UK Tier 1 Visa is a lengthy and challenging process, as you are required to setup or invest in a new or existing UK business. Now, we have not solved that problem for you!
The structure of the franchise investments we offer has been tailored to meet the business criteria of UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. Our franchise investments directly address the issues previously faced by overseas investors seeking to gain UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa through the traditional route.
Instead of applying by yourself for the UK Visa and having to face the challenges of opening a UK business alone, you can invest in our franchises & apply for UK Tier 1 Visa with our help. We do the hard work so you can enjoy the unique benefits.
*All other investments featured on this page are also structured in such a way which allows you to apply for UK Tier 1 Visas providing that you meet the personal & business criteria required by the Home Office. Daniel Johns Group does not offer direct legal advice on immigration application & procedures, but will put you in touch with our experienced legal partners at Gordon Dadds & UKIVC.
Extra benefits by investing with us
- PRE- MADE BUSINESS PLANS – All processes & business plans for the franchise are pre-made by the master franchisor & immigration consultants working on your application. Therefore, our franchise business plans meet the criteria of Tier 1 Visa.
- PROOF OF FUNDS – Many visa applications fail because applicants do not provide adequate proof of funds or the proof of funds provided by them is not accepted by the Home Office. With our franchise investments, all funds are held in UK solicitor’s escrow account, backed by indemnity insurance, therefore, you can easily fulfilling this criteria for UK Tier 1 Visa.
- INTERVIEW HELP – The immigration consultants will help & assist you to prepare for the visa interview, allowing you as the investor to clearly understand the franchise business model and increasing your chances to have a successful interview.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE – To ensure you can meet the language requirements, the immigration consultants can assist you with finding the appropriate resources so you can also fulfil the language requirements.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Scheme is a points based system and applicants will be required to score 95 points as follows:
- You must have access to no less than £200,000 (25 points)
- The money must be held in one or more regulated financial institutions (25 points)
- The money must be disposable in the United Kingdom (25 points)
- Pass English language at IELTS 6.5 lever or Level C1 (10 points)
- Demonstrate the financial resources to maintain oneself and dependants: (10 points)
+ Have £3,100 in personal savings held for 90 consecutive days if applying from outside of the UK
+ Have £900 in personal savings held for 90 consecutive days if applying from inside the UK
*Entrepreneurs who have dependants which have been in the UK for less than 12 months will need to show savings of £1,800 (each). For all other dependants, entrepreneurs need to show £600 for each dependant.
*Investment money can be shared by a team of up to 2 entrepreneurs – this can be a more affordable option for some entrepreneurs.
5 years to obtain settlement
Tier 1 Entrepreneur applications are normally granted for an initial period of three years where after it can be renewed for a further two years.
After FIVE years’ residence, entrepreneurs may qualify for indefinite leave to remain in the UK.
You will be required to show:
- An investment of £200,000 in your UK business; and
- The business has created two full time jobs for UK residents
*After settled status has been held for 1 year, you may apply to be naturalised as a British Citizen. Total 6 years to become a British citizen.
Fast Track Route
3 years to obtain settlement
You will be required to show:
- An investment of £400,000 in your UK business
- The business has created at least 10 new full-time jobs for settled people; or
- You have established a new UK business that has had an income of at least £5 million during a 3-year period while they have been in the UK under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur); or
- You have taken over or invested in an existing UK business, and their investment have resulted in a net increase of £5 million in that business’s income during a 3-year period while they have been in the UK under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), compared to the immediately preceding 3-year period.
*After settled status has been held for 1 year, you may apply to be naturalised as a British Citizen. Total 4 years to become a British citizen.